torsdag 25 november 2010

Wednesday w 47 - long time passing untill open house

Had a long but lesson free day which ended with an open house. Sat and examined hand-ins and updated the lesson logs for every course I have all day long.


Am waiting for log ins to Euphorus (a cheat finding database which can be used together with Fronter) and sended a mail telling their people I couldn't log in.


Did som mail job, readin, throwing and filing mails. Always avoid that because it takes a lot of time, but finally I have to deal I get quite a lot of mail.


Participated in the open house in the evening answering questions and directing people to the builder program (which I belong to beginning next school year).


Interpretation

Realized a bit more what great Power lies hidden in plain sight in Person.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar